Land Use Policy/Plan [from Livingston & Blayney study]. Color coded map of land uses for entire University acreage.
- Stanford (Calif.)
- Date created:
- Type of resource:
- 1 sheet, 11 x 14 in.
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Map data:
- Scale not given ; (W 122°10'27"--W 122°09'53"/N 37°25'48"--N 37°25'29")
- Digitized by Stanford University Libraries.
- Stanford University map collection, 1853-1997
- Miscellaneous Stanford University Campus Maps
- Livingston and Blayney
Stanford University Campus > Maps
- Source ID:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Series: Miscellaneous Stanford University Campus Maps, http://purl.stanford.edu/fn855gk9297
- Use and reproduction:
- Property rights reside with the repository. Literary rights reside with the creators of the documents or their heirs. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Public Services Librarian of the Dept. of Special Collections (http://library.stanford.edu/spc).