Tokyo and vicinity, showing bombed-out areas.
- Panel title::
- Tokyo and vicinity showing bombed-out area
- Associated with:
- Nihon Chizu Kabushiki Kaisha
United States, Army, Forces., Pacific.
- [Tokyo] : [Nippon Map Co.], [1946?]
- Type of resource:
- cartographic material, map
- 1 map : col. ; 74 x 102 cm
- Map data:
- Scale 1:40 000.
- Statement of responsibility:
- prepared under the direction of Chief of the Engineers, GHQ, AFPAC, U.S. Army, by Nippon Map Co., Tōkyō, Feb. 1946.
- Base map shows administrative and municipal boundaries, transportation routes, and water features. Buildings removed for fire breaks and bombed-out areas shown by color overprinting.
Regional map and small city map included on verso.
- Mostly English-language map printed on Japanese-language base map.
- Bombardment of Tokyo (Japan : 1944-1945)
1944 - 1945
Tokyo (Japan) > Maps
Tokyo (Japan) > History > Bombardment, 1944-1945 > Maps
Japan > Tokyo
- electronic resource
- Use and reproduction:
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.