New Site Features
Parker 2.0 has a number of new features - hints and tips about how to use these can be found in the sidebar, and we will continue to add to these based on user feedback about the new site. You will note that in the top right-hand corner of this page (and all pages on this site) there is a link titled "Feedback" - this is how you can communicate with the project team about site-related thoughts and questions.
The new site has:
- A new manuscript viewing experience
- A new and improved approach to managing the growing bibliography about Parker manuscripts
- Interoperability features
- Page-level annotations
- A different approach to manuscript descriptions
- A clearly articulated Creative Commons license
We will describe all of these in the days ahead, but please feel free to contact us via the Feedback button above if you have any specific questions.