Working Meeting agenda and resources
Each working meeting session will contain a mix of facilitated activities and discussions, and all sessions will be held as online Zoom meetings. The sessions are organized to the parts of Strategy Knotworking as developed by Keith McCandless and Johannes Schartau, and leverage activities drawn from frameworks like Liberating Structures to provide a welcoming and participatory environment for everyone. For additional detail on each working meeting session, see the Faciliator Resources page below.
Session 1 - April 19, 2021 (plenary)
- Purpose (What is the fundamental justification for the existence of our work?)
- Spiral Journal (individual activity)
- Impromptu Networking (mixed breakout groups)
- Purpose to Practice/"Exploring Purpose" (group)
Session 2 - Week of April 27 or May 3, 2021 (group)
- Context: What is happening around us that demands creative change?
- Challenge: What paradoxical challenges must we face to make progress?
- Context Map
Session 3 - Week of May 10 or May 17, 2021 (group)
- Baseline: Where are we starting, honestly?
- Ambition: Given our purpose, what seems possible now?
- What, So What, Now What?
- Generative Relationships STAR (optional)
- Impact/Effort Matrix
- Optional discussion time
Session 4 - May 28, 2021 (plenary)
- Action and evaluation: How are we acting our way toward the future, evaluating what is possible as we go?
- Lightning talks (plenary presentations; 1 per group, 4 minutes each)
- 4x4 Writing (individual activity)
- Conversation Café (mixed breakout groups)
- Retrospective (plenary; asynchronous)