Lighting the Way Forum Playbook
- Matienzo, M.A.
- Arnold, Hillel
- Handel, Dinah
- Schneider, Josh
- DeBauche, Sally
- Kunst, Franz
- Villa, Camille
- Lighting the way : A national forum on archival discovery and delivery
- Institute of Museum and Library Services (U.S.)
- The Lighting the Way Forum Playbook is a resource for facilitators, notetakers, and vendors involved in the February 2020 Lighting the Way Forum. It includes a brief background on the project and goals, guidance on facilitator participation, and details on the sequencing and organization of facilitated activities. It also includes foundational resources, including a series of abstracts of recommended readings and a glossary and taxonomy of archival systems, as well as documentation of the project's Community Agreements and Code of Conduct.
- Group facilitation
- Related item
- Matienzo, M.A., Hillel Arnold, Dinah Handel, and Josh Schneider, facilitators. "Lighting the Way: A National Forum on Archival Discovery and Delivery facilitator slide deck." Lighting the Way: A National Forum on Archival Discovery and Delivery, Stanford, CA, February 10-12, 2020. https://purl.stanford.edu/gt921ck4066
- Use and reproduction:
- User agrees that, where applicable, content will not be used to identify or to otherwise infringe the privacy or confidentiality rights of individuals. Content distributed via the Stanford Digital Repository may be subject to additional license and use restrictions applied by the depositor.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY).