Martin Luther King Jr. (left) & Andy Young, 1966 Montgomery AL airport. Martin Luther King Jr. extremely weary and smoking.
- Fitch, Bob
- Place of Creation:
- Montgomery (Ala.), 1966
- Type of resource:
- Still image
- 1 photograph
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Contact sheet for this image is located in Box 52, Folder 1, sheet 825. Negative is located in Box 43, Folder 1, sheet 825.
The location where this photo was taken is questionable. The negative says "Grenada, Miss."
- Bob Fitch photography archive -- Martin Luther King Jr. gallery, 1965-1966
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
Young, Andrew, 1932-
- Collection Call Number:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections.
- Use and reproduction:
- There is no fee for non-commercial image downloading and use. Commercial use requires permission from the Department of Special Collections and University Archives prior to publishing or rebroadcasting any item or work, in whole or in part, held by the Department. More information can be found on our permissions page [http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish].