Analysis of Behavior of Chemical Molecules: Rule Formation on Non-Homogeneous Classes of Objects.
- Buchanan, Bruce G.
- Sridharan, N. S.
- Date created:
- August 1973
- Type of resource:
- 1 document ; 28 pages
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Preferred citation:
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 22, Folder: 5, Title: Buchanan, Bruce and N. S. Sridhpm, "Analysis of Behavior of Chemical Molecules: Rule Formation on Non-Homogeneous Classes of Objects," SAIL Memo Aim-215
- Report (1973/8); p. 28
- Edward A. Feigenbaum papers, 1950-2007 (inclusive)
- Artificial intelligence
Expert systems (Computer science)
- Source ID:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 22, Folder: 5
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).