SOME SEQUENCE EXTRAPOLATING PROGRAMS: A STUDY OF REPRESENTATION AND MODELING IN INQUIRING SYSTEMS.
- STAFFAN PERSSON
- Date created:
- Type of resource:
- 1 document
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Preferred citation:
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 47, Folder: 28, Title: Some Sequence Extrapolating Programs : A Study of Representation and Modeling in Inquiring Systems, Technical Report No. CS50, September 22, 1966
- Donor tags:
- Report (1966); Stanford University; No. CS-50; Persson was one of my UC Berkeley students, whose work was finished at Stanford after I moved. He was co-advised by C.West Churchman, hence the use of Churchman's language "Inquiring Systems." Persson-- Brilliant, he died an early tragic death.
- Edward A. Feigenbaum papers, 1950-2007 (inclusive)
- Artificial intelligence
Expert systems (Computer science)
- Source ID:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 47, Folder: 28
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).