Latent Motives, Group Discussion, and the "Quality" of Group Decisions in a Non-objective Decision Problem.
- Feigenbaum, Edward A.
- March, James G.
Carnegie Institute of Technology
- Date created:
- Type of resource:
- 1 document
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Preferred citation:
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box : 30, Folder: 21, Title: Feigenbaum, Publications. 2 of 2.
- Donor tags:
- published paper
- Report (1960); Carnegie Institute of Technology; GSIA, Graduate School of Industrial Administration; No. 45
- Edward A. Feigenbaum papers, 1950-2007 (inclusive)
- Artificial intelligence
Expert systems (Computer science)
- Source ID:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box : 30, Folder: 21
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (email@example.com).