Heuristic Programming Project : Final Technical Report for the Contract Period August 1, 1973 through July 31, 1977.
- Feigenbaum, Edward A.
- Buchanan, Bruce G.
- Date created:
- October 1977
- Type of resource:
- 1 document
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Preferred citation:
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 47, Folder: 10, Title: Heuristic Programming Project : Final Technical Report for the Contract Period August 1, 1973 through July 31, 1977
- Donor tags:
Heuristic Programming Project
- Report; Contract (1977/10); Stanford Heuristic Programming Project; No. DAHCIS-73-C-0435; This a final report of 4 years of research for ARPA. Interesting that the agency is still called ARPA in 1977, not DARPA as we have called it for decades. This is an excellent document for giving a summary of our work as we saw it during that period. Note that it has keywords.
- Edward A. Feigenbaum papers, 1950-2007 (inclusive)
- Artificial intelligence
Expert systems (Computer science)
- Source ID:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 47, Folder: 10
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).