Studies in Information Processing Theory: Similarity and Familiarity in Verbal Learning by E. A. Feigenbaum and H. A. Simon [Rand Corp publication] 1964.
- Feigenbaum, Edward A.
- Simon, Herbert A. (Herbert Alexander), 1916-2001
- Date created:
- Type of resource:
- 1 document
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Preferred citation:
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 50, Folder: 26, Title: "Studies in Information Processing Theory: Similarity and Familiarity in Verbal Learning" by E. A. Feigenbaum and H. A. Simon [Rand Corp publication] 1964
- Donor tags:
- Report (1964); RAND Corporation; No. RM-3979-PR; RAND corporation version of paper
- Edward A. Feigenbaum papers, 1950-2007 (inclusive)
- Artificial intelligence
Expert systems (Computer science)
- Source ID:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 50, Folder: 26
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (email@example.com).