Generalization of an Elementary Perceiving and Memorizing Machine.
- Feigenbaum, Edward A.
- Simon, Herbert A. (Herbert Alexander), 1916-2001
- Date created:
- Type of resource:
- 1 document
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Preferred citation:
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 50, Folder: 23, Title: SCP Working Paper # 8: "Generalization of an Elementary Perceiving and Memorizing Machine" by E. A. Feigenbaum 1962
- Donor tags:
- Report; in SCP Working Paper (1962); UC Berkeley; No. 8; Almost the same paper was previous reports in this series, but apparently prepared for the IFIP Congress 1962 Munich. I have not examined the differences, but there may be some
- Edward A. Feigenbaum papers, 1950-2007 (inclusive)
- Artificial intelligence
Expert systems (Computer science)
- Source ID:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 50, Folder: 23
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).