The First Ten Years of Artificial Intelligence Research at Stanford.
- Earnest, Lester D.
- McCarthy, John, 1927-2011
Feigenbaum, Edward A.
- Date created:
- July 01, 1973
- Type of resource:
- 1 document
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Preferred citation:
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 17, Folder: 6, Title: AI Lab Memos and Computer Science Reports July 1973
- Report (1973/7); Computer Science Department, Stanford University
- Donor tags:
Heuristic Programming Project
Stanford Computer Science Department
- Edward A. Feigenbaum papers, 1950-2007 (inclusive)
- Artificial intelligence
Expert systems (Computer science)
- Source ID:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 17, Folder: 6
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).