Heuristic Search for New Microcircuit Structures: An Application of Artificial Intelligence.
- Lenat, Douglas B.
- William Sutherland
- Date created:
- January 27, 1982
- Type of resource:
- 1 document
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Preferred citation:
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 32, Folder: 8, Title: Lenat, D.
- Donor tags:
- Manuscript (1982/1/27); This was a very bold experiment by Lenat and EE colleagues related to using heuristics to design 3-D transistor chip structures
- Edward A. Feigenbaum papers, 1950-2007 (inclusive)
- Artificial intelligence
Expert systems (Computer science)
- Source ID:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession: 1986-052, Box: 32, Folder: 8
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).