Where's the Walkman in Japan's Software Future?
- Feigenbaum, Edward A.
- Date created:
- Type of resource:
- 1 document
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- Preferred citation:
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession 2005-101, Box: 34, Folder: 4, Title: EAF's articles in other's books - articles, chapters, forwards, etc.1965 - 1995
- Manuscript (1995)
- Edward A. Feigenbaum papers, 1950-2007 (inclusive)
- Artificial intelligence
Expert systems (Computer science)
- Source ID:
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Call Number: SC0340, Accession 2005-101, Box: 34, Folder: 4
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (email@example.com).