Donner Pass. Bottles, 1865-1868
- Chace, Paul G.
- Slide of summit hotel site with fragments of pottery at the back. Kodachrome transparency.
- Archaeological sites
- Slide used as image in presentations (1969-) by P.G. Chace & B. Evans. Research using this material recently published as "Celestial Sojourners in the High Sierras: The Ethno-Archaeology of Chinese Railroad Workers (1865–1868)," W.S. Hist Arch (2015) 49: 27. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03376955. Slide metadata enriched by Laura Ng and Preston Carlson.
- The image was taken at a 90 degree clockwise rotation.
- Site and toneware
- Finding Aid:
- Paul Chace Photographs Documenting Chinese Railroad Workers (PC0216)
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Use and reproduction:
- Property rights reside with the repository. Literary rights reside with the creators of the documents or their heirs. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the Public Services Librarian of the Dept. of Special Collections (http://library.stanford.edu/spc).