A map of MEXICO or NEW SPAIN FLORIDA now called LOUISIANA and Part of CALIFORNIA &c
- Moll, Herman, d. 1732
- California as an island > Maps
- Latin America > Maps
- Mexico > Maps
- Digital maps
- Early maps
- First issued in: Atlas geographus: or, a compleat system of geography, ancient and modern . Vol.5, [p.796a] / by Herman Moll. -- [London]: J. Nutt, 1711-1717.
- Reissued in: Atlas geographicus: or, a compleat system of geography, (ancient and modern) for America., Vol. V. [p22a]. -- In the Savoy: Printed by Eliz. Nutt, for John Nicholson, MDCCXVII (1717).
- From: A collection of voyages and travels, consisting of authentic writers in our own tongue... , Vol. II [following page 766] / Thomas Osborne. -- London, 1745.
- Statement of responsibility
- by H: Moll Geographer.
- Includes "Part of California" (to 35 deg. north), Gigate Isl., I. St. Clement, I. de Parraros, I. de Ceintas, Cristoval P. C. St. Apollina, Cenou P., Paz P., C. St. Luca, Nd. Sa. de la Guada, Beleem, Rt. S. Miguel, Gigante, St. Jun, St. Isidore, St. Nicolas, and Gulf of California or Red Sea.
- LC 557; Nordenskiöld 3, 398 (Vol. II, 17); UCB.
- Original McLaughlin Book Number (1995 edition)
- Use and reproduction:
- Image from the Glen McLaughlin Map Collection of California as an Island courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.