- The complete Fuller archive is housed permanently at Stanford University Libraries Department of Special Collections and University Archives.
- A finding aid to the collection is available at the Online Archive of California.
- Digital surrogates for reformatted media, slides, and indices are currently available in the Department of Special Collections' reading room in Green Library.
Buckminster Fuller Institute The Buckminster Fuller Institute offers information about the life and work of R. Buckminster Fuller and encourages visitors to learn more about his design science principles.
Related Collections @ Stanford Libraries
- Thomas T. K. Zung papers, n.d. contains architectural and conceptual models relating to their collaboration; M1327
- E.J. Applewhite papers, circa 1960-2000 includes correspondence with Bucky; M1272
- Walter Huston collection of R. Buckminster Fuller material, circa 1965-1975; M1423
- John Dixon collection of R. Buckminster Fuller papers, circa 1945-1975; M1445
- Ruth Asawa papers, 1926-2014, bulk 1939-2012 includes correspondence with the Fullers; M1585
- Three-dimensional metal spheres, 19--, gift of Ila Cox; 2 models about 45 inches in diameter; M1614
- Buckminster Fuller bronze life mask by Ruth Asawa, circa 1992; M1823
- Buckminster Fuller Museum Series sculptures, circa 1970s; M1918
- Items from the Road & Track Magazine Archive; M1919
- Claude Stoller collection of R. Buckminster Fuller material, 1955-1980; M2045
- R. Buckminster Fuller collection of postcards, 1950s-1960s; M2145
- Fuller and Sadao Architects PC records; M2239
- Photographs of Buckminster Fuller, Ezra Pound, and William Carlos Williams, 1960-1966; MISC 0828
- R. Buckminster Fuller commemorative stamp and cover for first day of issue ceremony, with program and signatures, 2004 July 12; MISC 1277
- R. Buckminster Fuller: The History (and Mystery) of the Universe : posters; MSS PRINTS 0095