"Twin Redwood Trees in 1883. San Franciscieto Creek County Boundary Line between Menlo Park and Palo Alto. One of the trees fell down about 1885 and by counting the
rings it was proven to be 960 years old. This data from A. C. Basset of Milpitas, Cal. This record written by Pedro de Lemos of Palo Alto, California, in 1949.
Presented to Dr. Ray Lyman Wilbur" written on back. See scan of back.