CS226 Expert Systems Applications # 13 Chukyo University - Stanford Instructional Television Network
- Feigenbaum, Edward A.
- Associated with
- Stanford University. Computer Science Department
- Expert Systems are the most important of the applications of Artificial Intelligence in the commercial and defense sectors. Topics: the rapid transition of the Expert System technology from laboratories to societal use; what is in an Expert System; what is Knowledge Engineering. Case studies of commercial application in: diagnosis and repair; interpretation of data; manufacturing planning and control; financial services; engineering design, etc. The sources of benefit from Expert Systems. The magnitude of these benefits. What an organization needs to do to realize the benefits. A "what" rather than a "how to build systems" orientation aimed for a broad interdisciplinary audience
- Computer science
- Expert systems (Computer science)
- Artificial intelligence
- Video recordings
- Source ID
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Collection call number
- SC0340, Accession 2005-071, Box 77
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (email@example.com).