Type of resource
1 text file
Place of creation
- Baumgart, Bruce G.
- A winged edge polyhedron representation is stated and a set of
- primitives that preserve Euler's F-E+V=2 equation are explained.
- Present use of this representation in Artificial Intelligence for
- computer graphics and world modeling is illustrated and its intended
- future application to computer vision is described.
- Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
- Memo (Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory)
- Artificial intelligence
- Finding Aid
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (email@example.com).