Documentation of the MacMahon Squares Problem. AIM-012.
- Feldman, Gary
- Place of creation:
- Stanford (Calif.), December 1964
- Type of resource:
- 1 text file
- Digital origin:
- reformatted digital
- An exposition of the MacMahon Squares problem together with some 'theoretical' results on the nature of its solutions and a short discussion of an ALGOL program which finds all solutions are contained herein.
- Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory records, 1963-2009
- Finding Aid:
- Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Records (SC1041)
- Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Memo (Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory)
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).