Herbert A. Simon, "Grappling With the Hard Problems: The Uses of Reason in Human Affairs"
- Simon, Herbert A. (Herbert Alexander), 1916-2001
- Harry Camp Memorial Lectures. The Harry Camp Memorial Fund was established in 1956 by friends and associates of Harry Camp. A prominent businessman and philanthropist in San Francisco, Camp was described as a "gentle and wise humanitarian." The fund brings outstanding speakers to the University for public lectures and promotes the study of "the concept of the dignity and the worth of the individual." The Camp Lectures are presented every other year.
- Computer science
- Artificial intelligence
- Expert systems (Computer science)
- Source ID
- Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
- Collection call number
- SC0340, Accession 2005-071, Box 72
- Use and reproduction:
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).